THE ISLAND PASSPORT CLUB
Our complete refresh is bringing you passes to The Lagoon, FREE slot play with tier advancement, bonus point multipliers and additional premium benefits.
NEW MEMBER BONUS
Discover all The Island has to offer with our New Member Bonus! Sign up for the Island Passport Club and you’ll receive a coupon book with offers for Island Bingo, the hotel, Tado Steakhouse and more. Plus, if you earn 10 base points within 24 hours of joining, you’ll have a chance to win up to $1,000 FREE slot play when you swipe your card at an Island Passport Club kiosk.
Your Island Passport Club card is your ticket into all our promotions and drawings. Use your card while you play to earn entries into our special drawings. Island Passport Club members are also able to take part in our weekly promotions like Pull Tab Takeover and 50+ Wednesdays.
W2G & WIN/LOSS REQUEST
To receive a copy of your win/loss statement or W2G winnings, please complete the form through the link below (one for each person). Failure to complete this form accurately may delay our response in completing your request.
• As used, your Island Passport card is exclusive to the Island Passport Club at Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• Membership is free and void where prohibited or restricted by law.
• You must be 18 years of age or older.
• A valid, unexpired state issued photo identification is required for all Island Passport Club transactions, including, but not limited to, signing up for an account, point and complimentary item redemptions and card replacements. If the player is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is required.
• Only one member per account. Membership and rewards are for use of the person listed on the account only.
• Island Passport Club cards are used to track play and accumulate base points and bonus points.
• Base points are used to determine the number of electronic drawing entries and tier ranking. Base points are points earned through casino play.
• Bonus points received are determined by Island Passport Club tier slot multiplier or by specific slot point events and promotions. Bonus points are not applicable to the number of electronic drawing entries or tier ranking.
• It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her Island Passport Club card to table games personnel and at bingo admissions before playing and/or to properly insert the card into the slot reader and verify its acceptance throughout the duration of slot machine play.
• Complimentary items (comps) are based on a guest’s rated level of play. Rated play varies by machine/game type, denomination, average bet and length of play at the sole discretion of Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• This program is not valid for persons who have opted into any gaming regulatory self-exclusion program, or have been excluded by a government program or have been excluded at the sole discretion of Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• Treasure Island Resort & Casino reserves the following rights:
o Delete account balances after 12 months of inactivity. Inactivity is defined as a period of time in which the Island Passport Club member has not used his/her Island Passport Club card to track gaming activity at Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
o Revoke membership and program benefits at its discretion.
o Adjust account status, point balances and tier ranking resulting from malfunction, operator error and/or fraud.
• In the event of the death of a member, redeemable cash back points may become the property of the member’s legal spouse. Legal documentation is required.
• In the event of a divorce, the member retains all rewards, unless otherwise stated by a valid and final court order submitted to Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• Treasure Island Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel any of the Treasure Island Resort & Casino programs, for any reason.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by the property’s management in a manner that is fair to all parties.
• Island Passport Club members are responsible for any and all applicable taxes from gaming or promotional winnings.
• By participating in any of the Island Passport Club programs players agree to and accept all terms and conditions.
Treasure Island makes keeping track of your points easier than ever with our Island Passport Club kiosks, located throughout the gaming floor. Visit a kiosk each day to check your points balance, get your daily free monthly drawing tickets, and check for any other available promotions.
-Your PIN allows you to download points or FREE slot play at slot machines.
-Use your PIN to check point and FREE slot play balances.
-Your PIN cannot contain your birth date, birth year, four of the same numbers or four consecutive numbers.
The second you sign up, you’ll immediately begin earning points as well as comps and other instant rewards based on your carded play. Every 100 points you earn is equal to $1 for cash back or towards purchases around The Island. The more you play, the better the rewards – so be sure to use your card every time.
EARNING & REDEEMING POINTS
Simply insert your Island Passport Club card into a slot machine card reader, present it at bingo admissions or to a dealer before you begin play. The card will take care of the rest, tracking time, wagers and type of game, and reward you accordingly.
Slots earn you one point for every $5 wagered (coin-in)
Video poker earns you one point for every $7 wagered (coin-in)
Blackjack earns you points based on average bet and time played
Class II table games earns you points based on game type and time played
Poker earns you 25 points for each hour of play
Bingo earns you two points for each $1 package purchase
100 points is equal to $1 to redeem for cash back or purchases at any Treasure Island bar, restaurant, gifts shop, bingo admissions and more. You can even use your points for gas and other purchases at Dakota Station. Just visit the Dakota Station Kiosk first to get a voucher.
It pays to play at Treasure Island – and the more you play the sweeter the rewards! Along with earning base points through casino play, Island Passport Club members may also receive bonus points on slot machines based on their tier. Bonus points can be redeemed for great rewards including cash back, food and beverages, slot play, bingo purchases and more! The more you play, the higher your daily slot point multiplier.
Daily Slot Multiplier: 1x
Points needed in
1 year: 0-5,999
Daily Slot Multiplier: 2x
Points needed in
1 year: 6,000-29,999
Daily Slot Multiplier: 3x
Points needed in
1 year: 30,000-69,999
Daily Slot Multiplier: 4x
Points needed in
1 year: 70,000-149,999
Daily Slot Multiplier: 5x
Points needed in
1 year: 150,000+
HOW DO I EARN POINTS ON MY CARD?
– Insert your Island Passport Club card into the card reader on the slot machine.
– Every $5 you wager = 1 point when playing slot machines
– Every $7 you wager = 1 point when playing video roulette and video poker
Video Poker Machines: Players will earn one regular reward point for every $7 wagered (coin-in)
Tables: Blackjack players earn points based on average bet and time played. For example, an average bet of $10 for one hour of play equals 25 points
Class II Table Games: Players earn points based on average bet and time played on Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold’em.
– Present your Island Passport Club card at admissions when you purchase your entry pack.
– Every $1 you spend on admission packs = 2 points
HOW DO I REDEEM MY POINTS?
Wondering what you can do with all of those points you earn? Whatever you want! You earn your Island Passport Club points and you choose how you spend them. 100 points is equal to $1 to redeem for cash back, food and beverages, gift shop purchases and more! Treasure Island Resort & Casino bars, restaurants, gift shop and Bingo admissions will accept any points you have available for redemption. You can also visit the Passport Club to redeem points for vouchers for purchases of gas and all other items at nearby Dakota Station.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR BONUS PLAY?
Bonus Play offers are based on your slot play. Dates and parameters used for Bonus Play are subject to change at the discretion of Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
What can I use my points for?
You can use your points for a variety of things including cash redemption, paying for food and drinks, gift shop purchases and more.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD POINTS, BONUS PLAY & FREE SLOT PLAY
Download your player points and your bonus play right at the machines:
-Insert your Island Passport Club card and touch ACCOUNT
-Select PERSONAL BANKER
-Enter your four-digit PIN
-Touch TRANSFER TO GAME
a. Select POINTS to download your points
b. Select PROMO to download your bonus play or free slot play
-Select a suggested amount or touch OTHER to enter an alternate amount and touch ENTER
Bonus play and free slot play credits cannot be cashed out. Once downloaded, the credits must be played. Therefore, we recommend downloading only a small amount at a time. It is only the original amount that must be played. Winnings from your free slot play and bonus play can be cashed out.
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY BIRTHDAY?
During your birthday month, visit The Island to win! Click here for more details.
What is the difference between base points and bonus points?
Base points are earned through casino play and are used to determine things such as the number of drawing entries you have earned and your Island Passport Club tier level.
Bonus points are earned by the tier point multiplier through slot play only
Green means go: If your Island Passport Club card is properly inserted into a slot machine there will be a green light. If you see a red light, please take it out and reinsert it.
Your PIN can only be changed at the Island Passport Club
Island Passport Club kiosks are available at Treasure Island Marina, RV Park, Kids Quest, Mount Frontenac and Dakota Station so that you may download your points for purchases at those locations.