Saturday & Sunday, 4pm-10pm
It’s a year-round pool party at The Lagoon! Our indoor water park features a zero-depth spray-and-play toddler area with a tot-sized toucan slide, dump bucket and geysers, two looping body slides, a relaxing lazy river, an activity pool and a separate adults-only area with hot tubs and a swim-up bar.
- Is admission to The Lagoon included in my hotel stay?
- Admission is included with Island Passport Club membership, you will receive a voucher for free wristbands when you check in. Sign up for FREE to enjoy complimentary passes to The Lagoon and other exclusive benefits.
- Passes are included with purchase of a Swim & Stay package.
- How many wristbands come with my room?
- With Swim & Stay package purchase or Island Passport Club membership, you will receive wristbands based on room occupancy; up to three per king room and up to five per queen room.
- Does everyone in the water park need to wear a wristband?
- Yes, anyone entering the water park over the age of 3 requires a wristband. Dry passes are available for non-swimming guests.
- Is access to The Lagoon available to non-hotel guests?
- Yes, day passes can be purchased at The Lagoon admissions desk for $14.97.
- Is there a height requirement for the slides?
- Yes, all riders must be at least 48 inches tall, excluding the toddler slide, which does not have a height requirement.
- Are there age restrictions for The Lagoon?
- Yes, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18 at all times.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have an adult sign a waiver before they can enter.
- The adult section, including all hot tubs, are for ages 21 & up.
- Are there swimsuits available for purchase?
- Yes, we stock swimsuits from infant to adult sizing. We also have goggles, swim toys, candy and ice cream available for purchase.
- Can children wear floaties?
- No, only U.S. Coast Guard-approved floatation devices are allowed. There are a limited number of lifejackets available to borrow within The Lagoon. Puddle jumpers can be purchased at the admissions desk.
- Can I bring my own food?
- Only food purchased at Treasure Island is allowed in The Lagoon. There are a variety of dining options at The Island, including a small concessions stand in The Lagoon with snacks and drinks available.
- Are there changing rooms and lockers?
- Yes, changing areas, showers and lockers are available for FREE to The Lagoon guests.
- Are there towels?
- Towels are available for FREE, but must remain in the water park.
Packages & Promos
Swim & Stay - Queen Rooms
Splash away your spring break with our Swim & Stay hotel package! You’ll be well-rested with a comfortable stay in a queen room, and you’ll receive five passes to The Lagoon.
- One-night stay in a queen room
- Five passes to The Lagoon
Swim & Stay - King Rooms & Suites
Splash away your spring break with our Swim & Stay hotel package! You’ll be well-rested with a comfortable stay in a king room or suite, and you’ll receive three passes to The Lagoon.
- One-night stay in a king room or suite
- Three passes to The Lagoon