THE ISLAND IMPACT
Treasure Island Resort & Casino continues to be a strong community partner by generously supporting charitable organizations. Since 1994, the Prairie Island Indian Community, which owns and operates Treasure Island Resort & Casino, has donated over $22.5 million to many non-profit and community organizations. Treasure Island’s giving supports non-profits that are designated 501 (c)(3) organizations.
ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of their founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay.
GIFT WRAPPING FOR GOOD
Get your holiday gifts wrapped for FREE! We’ve teamed up with local nonprofits to offer FREE gift wrapping December 6, 11-13 & 18-20. All you have to do is drop your gifts off by Parlay, fill out the form and select your wrapping paper. We’ll have the finishing touches on your gifts in as little as one hour! To help spread extra holiday cheer, we’ll match up to the first $1,000 donated to each nonprofit.Explore More
- American Diabetes Association – Minnesota
- American Indian Family Center
- United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha & Pierce Counties
- Family Service Rochester
- American Cancer Society of Minnesota
- American Indian Family & Children Services
- ACES (Athletes Committed to Educating Students)
DONATION GUIDELINESPlease use the form below to submit your request online.
Requests in writing must be on your organization’s letterhead and can be sent via the U.S. postal service. Written requests must supply the same information that is required on the online form. We do not accept email, fax or telephone requests.
Mail written requests to: Treasure Island Resort & Casino Attn: Donations Committee P.O. Box 75 Red Wing, MN 55066
All requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the date when Treasure Island Resort & Casino’s reply is needed.
Applicants will be reviewed and responded to in the order they are received. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the process to occur.
• Sponsorships to individuals.
• Individual benefits/fundraisers pertaining to persons other than Prairie Island Indian Community members, Treasure Island Resort & Casino team members and their immediate families.
• Athletic sponsorships of individuals and/or teams (little leagues, wrestling clubs, etc).
• Requests that fall outside the surrounding communities in which Treasure Island Resort & Casino operates.
• Requests for Treasure Island logo items or in-kind gifts at events where minors are present (school events, proms, graduation parties).
• Expiration Dates on gift certificates received from any fundraising event will be enforced – no exceptions.
• We reserve the right to limit the number of donations given to an organization per calendar year.