THE LOT RULES, REGULATIONS & POLICIES
This information highlights general admittance and facility use policies for The Lot venue at Treasure Island. Failure to follow the policies may result in ejection from the premises.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED
- No backpacks or oversized bags are permitted. See below for permissible items.
PERMISSIBLE ITEMS: Strict NO-BAG policy
• Only clutches or wallets 3 1/2” X 6 1/2” or smaller are permitted
• Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted (subject to search upon entry)
• Cell phones are permitted in the venue. Guests are urged to turn off the volume. Please note that some artists may not permit photos or video with a cell phone during their performance. This will be clearly communicated.
• Lawn chairs under 38” in height are permitted. Chairs should be carried inside the venue without any bags or casings. One chair per person.
• Sunscreen and bug spray in non-aerosol cans or containers
• Blankets or towels– no larger than 10′ x 10′
• Stadium seating cushions
• Backpacks, clear bags, purses, fanny packs, laptop packs, camera bags and chair bags
• Firearms or weapons of any kind, including mace or other irritants
• Illegal drugs/substances
• Any food and beverage (even if purchased inside the casino property)
• Coolers (of any kind)
• Wallet chains
• Pocket knives (Includes box cutters, utility knives, leatherman multi-purpose knives, etc…), chains
• Pets, except service animals
• Electronics other than cell phones including but not limited to: laptops, iPads, Kindles, video games, etc.
• Audio or video recording devices (includes GoPros), professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
• Bullhorns, noisemakers, laser pointers, glow sticks
• Skateboards, inline skates, bicycles and hoverboards
• Baseballs, footballs, tennis balls, beach balls or flying discs, etc.
• Aerosol cans
• Grilling equipment
• Glass of any kind
• Signs, flags, banners or posters
• Stollers and wagons
• Any garment displaying the words “Security” or “Police”
Other items, which may not be listed, are subject to being denied within the premises if deemed harmful to venue patrons.
Day of Show Parking:
Valet/transportation will be available to all guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Shuttles will be operated for elderly and disabled persons from satellite parking areas only. Parking delays are to be expected within two hours prior to show time.
UPON ENTRY: All carry-in items are subject to inspection. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If guests have any items that are not allowed in the venue, said items must be returned to parked vehicles or be discarded in appropriate trash receptacles at the entry gates. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please refer to each event for the specific age limit for entry.
All attendees must have valid photo identification on their person at all times while on resort property. Photo identification is required at will call, the Island Outdoor Box Office and most concession areas when using a payment other than cash.
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
• Valid State Driver’s License/State ID
• United States Active Military ID
• Any Tribal ID (for purchases of alcohol: only Tribal IDs issued in the state of Minnesota are acceptable)
Re-entry is permitted. Guests must ensure all personal items needed for the event are brought in at time of entry. If guests leave the venue at any point – there is no readmittance without a ticket. If guests are asked to leave the venue due to a policy violation, there will be no re-entry allowed and no refund issued.
Accessible seating is not available within the The Lot.
Service animals are welcome at Treasure Island. A service animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. Therapy, comfort, or companion animals are not considered service animals. The handler is responsible for supervising the service animal including toileting, feeding, grooming, and veterinary care. Service animals must be under the control of the handler at all times. If a service animal is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it, staff may request the animal be removed from the premises.
Lost or Stolen Tickets:
Guests are urged to report any lost or stolen tickets to Ticketmaster by contacting “Fan Support” through their online Ticketmaster account as soon they are made aware the tickets are missing or destroyed. If a ticket needs to be resent or reprinted during the event, guests may visit the Island Outdoor Box Office and have their ticket resent or reprinted free of charge. Please note that Treasure Island is only able to resend/reprint tickets that were originally purchased from Ticketmaster or the Island Box Office.
Reselling tickets on or around the venue is strictly prohibited. Any guest caught selling tickets on or around the venue will be removed from the venue without a refund. Treasure Island assumes no responsibility for tickets purchased elsewhere other than the Island Box Office or via Ticketmaster. Ticket buyers who purchase from brokers, third parties or other websites or individuals are not covered by Treasure Island and/or Ticketmaster policies.
Please ensure your mobile tickets have been linked to your Ticketmaster account prior your arrival and have your tickets present on your phone through your Ticketmaster account prior to entering the scanning lanes. To further expedite your entry, we also suggest adding saving your digital tickets to your mobile smartphone’s wallet to avoid any interference from your cellular provider, this can be done following the steps outlined here: add to wallet. A screenshot of your tickets will not permit entry in to the event.
Any handouts or solicitation of any kind must be approved by Treasure Island’s brand department prior to show day and a permit must be issued. If permission has not been granted, individuals will be immediately escorted off the property.
Exchange of Funds at Bars:
Bars located in the venue will accept cash or credit card for payment.
Guests may purchase alcoholic beverages at select outdoor locations within the venue (limit 2 drinks per person at each purchase). Bar service will stop 30 minutes prior to the conclusion of the show. No outside alcohol is allowed, even if it was purchased from an outlet located inside Treasure Island Resort & Casino. Guest must be 21 years of age or older – with a valid ID - to purchase and consume alcohol. Servers have the right to refuse service.
Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking area only. Please look for signage directing guests to this area.
All events are held rain or shine, and refunds are only allowable if the event has been canceled. Refunds are provided from the original point of purchase only, and only through Ticketmaster or the Island Box Office. Treasure Island Resort & Casino will not be held responsible for refunds for tickets purchased through any third-party ticket brokers. In the event that a performance is postponed and later rescheduled to an alternate date, the original tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.
All shows will go on rain or shine. However, in the event of severe weather, show updates will be issued via various traditional and social media outlets.
Cameras and Videotaping:
The standard venue policy allows cell phones. Any other camera, especially those that have a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in the venue. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than one half inch, it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed. Most artists do not permit cameras, so please do not attempt to bring one into the venue. Video and audio recording is not permitted.
In the event of an emergency while on site, Treasure Island has trained EMTs and paramedics to assist with medical issues. The First Aid station is located on the northeast corner of the venue. Any staff member with a radio can dispatch First Aid to the location needed. The Prairie Island Police Department and other public safety officers are on site during events for your safety and assistance as needed. Treasure Island works closely with the National Weather Service and other sources to ensure timely information on any weather-related issues. Please follow the Treasure Island Facebook page and Twitter account for the latest developments on event days.
Lost and Found:
The lost and found is located inside the casino, near the event center entrance, at the Island Passport Club.