ISLAND EVENT CENTER RULES, REGULATIONS & POLICIES
Information in this document highlighted general admittance and facility use policies for the Island Event Center. Failure to follow the policies my result in ejection from the premises.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AND ACTIONS ARE PROHIBITED FOR INDOOR SHOWS:
• No professional cameras or video recording devices, including iPads, GoPros and, at times, cellphones
• No audio recording devices
• No food or outside beverages (unless the beverage was purchased on the gaming floor). All bottle caps to be removed upon entry at venue
• No weapons of any kind, including firearms, pocket knives, box cutters or razor blades
• No glass bottles or wine glasses are allowed beyond the security entry
• No pets
• No signs/posters
• No balloons, beach balls or any other objects that can inhibit the view from any angle
• No smoking/vaping in the corridor leading to the event center, pre-function area and the event center itself (designated areas available)
Please ensure your mobile tickets have been linked to your Ticketmaster account prior your arrival and have your tickets present on your phone through your Ticketmaster account prior to entering the scanning lanes. To further expedite your entry, we also suggest adding saving your digital tickets to your mobile smartphone’s wallet to avoid any interference from your cellular provider, this can be done following the steps outlined here: add to wallet. A screenshot of your tickets will not permit entry in to the event.