Treasure Island Resort & Casino has a comprehensive safety plan in place that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while providing the fun and entertaining destination that you always expect when you visit The Island.
Additional safety measures you can expect when you visit The Island:
Protecting the health and safety of our guests and team members has guided our decisions and actions throughout this pandemic and remains our top priority. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please remember that you play an essential role in keeping Treasure Island safe by washing your hands frequently and staying home if you are sick.
Continue to visit TIcasino.com and our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) for the most up-to-date information and safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you at The Island!
• The Poker Room is closed until further notice.
• Prime Thyme Sub Shop and Tradewinds are closed until further notice.
• No smoking. Please use the designated smoking areas.
• Plexi-barriers are in place at the hotel’s front desk.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located in the hotel lobby.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures have been implemented in all hotel rooms and for the high-touch areas within them, including light switches and door handles.
• New technology and innovative cleaning methods, including electrostatic sprayers with disinfectant mist, are used throughout the hotel.
• Non-essential high-touch items, such as menus and hotel guides, have been removed from hotel rooms. Select non-essential items as well as additional essential items, such as towels and pillows, are available upon request.
• Housekeeping is unavailable unless requested by the guest staying in the room. Housekeeping will not enter a guest’s room without permission.
• Occupancy is limited to 52 passengers.
• All meals are served plated.
• There is a maximum of six guests per table.
• Guests must remain seated while eating or drinking.
We are not currently offering birthday parties.
• Mongo Bay Grill, Island Perk, Xtreme Café and Currents Restaurant are open.
• Tado Steakhouse is open Wednesday-Sunday with limited seating and reservations.
• Tradewinds is closed until further notice.
• Prime Thyme Sub Shop is closed until further notice.
• Element Bar & Lounge, Emerald Bay Lounge, Barracudas Bar, Bongos, Cabana Bar, Barefoot Bar and Parlay Lounge are open.
• No Tap Bar is closed until further notice.
Please contact our Call Center at 1-800-222-7077 with additional questions not listed above. We understand these changes may be disappointing to some guests. We appreciate your patience and want you to know that the health and safety of our team members and guests remain our top priority.