Treasure Island Resort & Casino is open to the public and has a comprehensive safety plan in place that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while providing the fun and entertaining destination that you always expect when you visit The Island. As part of our preventative safety measures, we’ve implemented designated entrances and exits and thermal temperature scans are required for all guests upon entry.
Additional safety measures you can expect when you visit The Island:
Every safety measure has been implemented with the health and safety of our guests and team members as our top priority. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please remember that you play an essential role in keeping Treasure Island safe by adhering to social distancing requirements, washing your hands frequently, wearing a mask, and, most importantly, staying home if you are sick.
Continue to visit TIcasino.com for more information, including the return of additional amenities and what we are doing to keep our guests and team members safe.
We look forward to seeing you at The Island!
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is open to the public 24 hours a day with proactive limits and restrictions in place to promote social distancing and, most importantly, protect the health and safety of our guests, team members and the Prairie Island Indian Community.
We said we would not open until we were confident that we could operate safely and protect our guests, team members and Tribal community. We believe our reopening plan allows us to prioritize health and safety while still providing the fun and entertaining destination that you expect when you visit The Island.
• Limited slot machines are open.
• Select Class II games are open.
• No smoking. Please use the designated smoking areas.
• Limited table games are open with a maximum of three people per table. The Poker Room is closed until further notice.
• Bingo is open for matinee and evening bingo sessions and will temporarily take place in the Island Event Center.
• The Pull Tab booth and limited stations are open.
• Select restaurants are open and serving limited menus.
• The hotel is open with limited capacity.
• The main casino entrance and hotel entrance are open. The bingo entrance and Island Event Center entrance are closed until further notice.
• The maximum capacity of Treasure Island Resort & Casino is limited.
• No smoking. Please use the designated smoking areas.
• All team members and guests are required to wear masks.
• All team members are required to complete a health screening before beginning their shift.
• Guests are required to complete a thermal temperature scan upon entry.
•Any team member or guest with an elevated temperature as defined by the CDC will be required to leave until they are healthy again.
Re-rank was Thursday, October 1, 2020. Please visit the Island Passport Club to renew your Island Passport Club card.
Island Passport Club kiosks are open but have been relocated to allow for social distancing. Floor decals are in place to indicate where guests should stand while waiting for and using the kiosks to prevent crowding and encourage social distancing.
Buses will not be making trips to and from Treasure Island Resort & Casino until further notice.
Children are allowed at restaurants, private events, Island Xtreme Bowl, Xtreme Café and Cyber Quest while in the company of an adult at least 18 years of age at all times.
Scooters are available to rent.
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is excited to welcome guests back to the Treasure Island Amphitheater this summer. To do so safely, we have developed a comprehensive plan that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while still providing the fun of The Island.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team members, we have implemented new health and safety measures that will be in place during all shows at the Treasure Island Amphitheater.
• Yes, everyone in attendance, including guests and team members, will be required to wear a mask.
• Masks will be available to guests who do not have one.
• Guests with a faulty mask should see a team member for a replacement.
• Guests who are not in compliance with our mask policy will be asked to leave.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be in place throughout Treasure Island and the Treasure Island Amphitheater.
• Social distancing measures will be in place.
• Plexi-barriers will be in place at most guest interaction points.
• Seating capacities and floor plans will vary by show and be reviewed on an event-by-event basis to ensure appropriate physical distancing follows current guidelines.
• Daily health screenings and touchless temperature checks are required for team members before entering the property.
• Smoking will only be allowed in designated smoking areas.
• No, we do not require guests to provide proof of vaccination at this time.
Our safety measures have been made with the health and safety of our guests and team members as our top priority. Please continue to visit TIcasino.com and our social media platforms for the most up-to-date information and safety measures. We look forward to seeing you when summer concerts return to the Treasure Island Amphitheater!
• Mongo Bay Grill, Island Perk, Xtreme Café and Currents Restaurant are open with restrictions. Parlay Lounge is available for additional seating.
• Tado Steakhouse is open Wednesday-Sunday with limited seating and reservations.
• Tradewinds is temporary closed.
• Prime Thyme is serving ham and prime rib sandwiches, Friday & Saturday from 4pm-11pm.
• Element Bar & Lounge, Emerald Bay Lounge, Barracudas Bar, Bongos, Cabana Bar and Parlay Lounge are open with restrictions.
• Barefoot Bar and No Tap Bar are closed until further notice.
The hotel is open with limited rooms available. Your previously made reservation(s) will be honored for the date(s) of your reservation. You can cancel or change your reservation by calling 1-888-867-STAY (7829).
• Plexi-barriers are in place at the hotel’s front desk.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located in the hotel lobby.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures have been implemented in all hotel rooms and for the high-touch areas within them, including light switches and door handles.
• New technology and innovative cleaning methods, including electrostatic sprayers with disinfectant mist, are used throughout the hotel.
• Non-essential high-touch items, such as menus and hotel guides, have been removed from hotel rooms. Select non-essential items as well as additional essential items, such as towels and pillows, are available upon request.
• Housekeeping is unavailable unless requested by the guest staying in the room. Housekeeping will not enter a guest’s room without permission.
You can call 1-888-867-STAY (7829) or go to TIcasino.com/hotel to make a room reservation.
Children are allowed to dine at restaurants or attend private events while in the company of an adult at least 18 years of age at all times.
Island Xtreme Bowl and Xtreme Café are open Thursday from 5pm-10pm, Friday from 5pm-11pm, Saturday from 11am-11pm, and Sunday from 11am-10pm. To make a lane reservation, please call 651-267-3000. No Tap Bar is closed until further notice.
• Reservations are required to bowl.
• Twelve of our 24 lanes are open.
• Masks are required for all guests and team members.
• Four bowlers are allowed per lane.
• Spectating is not allowed in the bowling area.
• Bowling balls and rental shoes are cleaned and sanitized after use.
• Each lane and the high-touch surfaces within them are cleaned and sanitized after use.
• Guests must remain seated while eating or drinking.
Reservations are required to bowl. Please call 651-267-3000 to make a reservation.
Yes, children are allowed in Island Xtreme Bowl.
Guests and team members must wear a mask while inside Island Xtreme Bowl.
Four bowlers are allowed per lane.
Xtreme Café is open the same hours as Island Xtreme Bowl. No Tap Bar is closed until further notice.
We are not currently accepting reservations for parties.
Cyber Quest is open Thursday & Friday, 5pm-10pm, and Saturday & Sunday, 11am-10pm.
• Face masks are required for all guests while on the property.
• Our center will be operating at a reduced capacity in order to support social distancing.
• Hand washing is required before you or your child can play.
• Our employees have increased cleaning within our centers and will be closing off areas of the center rotationally to ensure frequently touched surfaces are properly disinfected.
Guests and team members must wear a mask while in Cyber Quest.
Reservations are not required. Please be aware that Cyber Quest is operating at a reduced capacity in order to support social distancing.
Kids Quest is closed until further notice.
Select shows and events have been rescheduled for 2021. Other shows and events are canceled. Updates on events can be found at http://TIcasino.com/live-entertainment and our social media platforms as more information becomes available.
Tickets for canceled shows will automatically be refunded to the method of purchase.
All tickets purchased for the original show date will be honored for the rescheduled date. If you desire a refund, please contact your point of purchase as soon as possible; refunds are only available for a designated period of time. Please visit http://TIcasino.com/live-entertainment to learn more or contact the Treasure Island Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wave Spa is open Friday & Saturday, 9am-6pm, and Sunday, 10am-5pm. Reservations are required for services; walk-in appointments are not available. To make your reservation, please call 651-385-2900.
Treasure Island RV Park is open and accepting reservations for the 2021 season. To make your reservation, please call 651-267-3060.
The Marina is currently closed. We are accepting reservations for the 2021 season.
Spirit of the Water is docked for the 2020 season.
The Lagoon and Barefoot Bar are closed until further notice.
Mount Frontenac is open for the 2021 season. For additional information, visit mtfrontenac.com.
Valet parking is not available. Shuttle service is available on property.
Self-service beverage stations have been removed; coffee and soda are available from waitstaff upon request.
Island Pearl is open with limited occupancy enforced.
Please contact our Call Center at 1-800-222-7077 with additional questions not listed above. We understand these changes may be disappointing to some guests. We appreciate your patience and want you to know that the health and safety of our team members and guests remain our top priority.