Treasure Island Resort & Casino has a comprehensive safety plan in place that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while providing the fun and entertaining destination that you always expect when you visit The Island.
Additional safety measures you can expect when you visit The Island:
Protecting the health and safety of our guests and team members has guided our decisions and actions throughout this pandemic and remains our top priority. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please remember that you play an essential role in keeping Treasure Island safe by washing your hands frequently, and staying home if you are sick.
Continue to visit TIcasino.com and our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) for the most up-to-date information and safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you at The Island!
• The Poker Room is closed until further notice.
• Prime Thyme Sub Shop and Tradewinds are closed until further notice.
• No smoking. Please use the designated smoking areas.
• Masks are required for all team members and guests.
The Rochester and La Crosse bus routes are currently running. For a complete route schedule, please visit TIcasino.com/directions.
Scooters are available to rent.
Team members and guests are strongly encouraged, but not required, to wear masks while at the Treasure Island Amphitheater.
Tickets for canceled shows will automatically be refunded to the method of purchase.
All tickets purchased for the original show date will be honored for the rescheduled date. If you desire a refund, please contact your point of purchase as soon as possible; refunds are only available for a designated period of time. Please visit TIcasino.com/live-entertainment to learn more or contact the Treasure Island Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select shows and events have been rescheduled for 2021 or 2022. Other shows and events are canceled. Updates on events can be found at TIcasino.com/live-entertainment and our social media platforms as more information becomes available.
The hotel is open with a reduced number of rooms available. Your previously made reservation(s) will be honored for the date(s) of your reservation. You can cancel or change your reservation by calling 1-888-867-STAY (7829).
• Plexi-barriers are in place at the hotel’s front desk.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located in the hotel lobby.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures have been implemented in all hotel rooms and for the high-touch areas within them, including light switches and door handles.
• New technology and innovative cleaning methods, including electrostatic sprayers with disinfectant mist, are used throughout the hotel.
• Non-essential high-touch items, such as menus and hotel guides, have been removed from hotel rooms. Select non-essential items as well as additional essential items, such as towels and pillows, are available upon request.
• Housekeeping is unavailable unless requested by the guest staying in the room. Housekeeping will not enter a guest’s room without permission.
Children are allowed inside while in the company of an adult at least 18 years of age at all times.
The Lagoon is open Thursday & Friday from 5pm-10pm and Saturday from 4pm-10pm.
Capacity is limited.
To encourage social distancing, select areas of The Lagoon may be closed.
Masks are not required while in the water.
Admission to The Lagoon is FREE for Island Passport Club members and guests who book our Swim & Stay hotel package. The number of FREE wristbands with a hotel stay is based on occupancy, with a maximum of five wristbands per day.
Island Xtreme Bowl and Xtreme Café are open Wednesday & Thursday from 4pm-10pm, Friday from 4pm-11pm, Saturday from 11am-11pm, and Sunday from 11am-10pm. To make a lane reservation, please call 651-267-3000. No Tap Bar is closed until further notice.
• Reservations are required to bowl.
• Spectating is not allowed in the bowling area.
• Bowling balls and rental shoes are cleaned and sanitized after use.
• Each lane and the high-touch surfaces within them are cleaned and sanitized after use.
• Guests must remain seated while eating or drinking.
Reservations are required to bowl. Please call 651-267-3000 to make a reservation.
Yes, children are allowed in Island Xtreme Bowl.
Xtreme Café is open the same hours as Island Xtreme Bowl. No Tap Bar is closed until further notice.
Cyber Quest is open Thursday & Friday, 5pm-10pm, and Saturday & Sunday, 11am-10pm.
•Our center will be operating at a reduced capacity in order to support social distancing.
•Hand washing is required before you or your child can play.
•Our employees have increased cleaning within our centers and will be closing off areas of the center rotationally to ensure frequently touched surfaces are properly disinfected.
Reservations are not required. Please be aware that Cyber Quest is operating at a reduced capacity in order to support social distancing.
• Occupancy is limited to 52 passengers.
• All meals are served plated.
• There is a maximum of six guests per table.
• Guests must remain seated while eating or drinking.
Reservations are required. Please visit Ticketmaster.com or call 1-800-222-7077 to make your reservation.
Kids Quest is open Thursday from 3pm-10pm, Friday from 3pm-11pm, Saturday from 11am-11pm and Sunday from 11am-10pm.
Reservations are required for Tiny Tots. Visit kidsquest.com/location/treasureisland/ to make a reservation.
We are not currently offering birthday parties.
Wave Spa is open Friday & Saturday, 9am-6pm, and Sunday, 10am-5pm. Reservations are required for services; walk-in appointments are not available.
•All equipment and high-touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized after use.
•Reservations are required for massages and facials.
• Mongo Bay Grill, Island Perk, Xtreme Café and Currents Restaurant are open.
• Tado Steakhouse is open Wednesday-Sunday with limited seating and reservations.
• Tradewinds is closed until further notice.
• Prime Thyme Sub Shop is closed until further notice.
• Element Bar & Lounge, Emerald Bay Lounge, Barracudas Bar, Bongos, Cabana Bar and Parlay Lounge are open.
• Barefoot Bar and No Tap Bar are closed until further notice.
Please contact our Call Center at 1-800-222-7077 with additional questions not listed above. We understand these changes may be disappointing to some guests. We appreciate your patience and want you to know that the health and safety of our team members and guests remain our top priority.