Since the day we closed, we’ve worked hard to put a comprehensive safety plan in place that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while providing the fun and entertaining destination that you always expect when you visit The Island. As part of our innovative safety measures, thermal temperature scans are required for all guests upon entry. The next time you visit, you can expect to see the scanners at the main casino and hotel entrances. Floor decals are in place to encourage social distancing while waiting for thermal scanning.
Additional safety measures you can expect when you visit The Island:
Every safety measure has been implemented with the health and safety of our guests and team members as our top priority. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please remember that you play an essential role in keeping Treasure Island safe by adhering to social distancing requirements, washing your hands frequently, wearing a mask, and, most importantly, staying home if you are sick.
Continue to visit TIcasino.com for more information, including the return of additional amenities and what we are doing to keep our guests and team members safe.
We look forward to seeing you at The Island!
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is open to the public 24 hours a day with proactive limits and restrictions in place to promote social distancing and, most importantly, protect the health and safety of our guests, team members and the Prairie Island Indian Community.
We said we would not open until we were confident that we could operate safely and protect our guests, team members and Tribal community. We believe our reopening plan allows us to prioritize health and safety while still providing the fun and entertaining destination that you expect when you visit The Island.
• Limited slot machines are open.
• Select Class II games are open.
• Limited table games are open with a maximum of three people per table. Smoking is not permitted at any table games. The Poker Room is closed until further notice.
• Bingo is open for matinee and evening bingo sessions and will temporarily take place in the Island Event Center.
• The Pull Tab booth and limited stations are open.
• Select restaurants are open and serving limited menus.
• The hotel is open with limited capacity.
• The main casino entrance and hotel entrance are open. The bingo entrance and Island Event Center entrance are closed until further notice.
• The maximum capacity of Treasure Island Resort & Casino is limited.
• All team members and guests are required to wear masks.
• All team members are required to complete a health screening before beginning their shift.
• Guests are required to complete a thermal temperature scan upon entry.
•Any team member or guest with an elevated temperature as defined by the CDC will be required to leave until they are healthy again.
Your Island Passport Club card is still active and your tier status will be maintained until Thursday, October 1. All Island Comp balances and Island Point balances will be kept in your account.
Island Passport Club kiosks are open but have been relocated to allow for social distancing. Floor decals are in place to indicate where guests should stand while waiting for and using the kiosks to prevent crowding and encourage social distancing.
Buses will not be making trips to and from Treasure Island Resort & Casino until further notice.
Due to the limited capacity, children under 18 years old will not be allowed in any area of Treasure Island Resort & Casino until further notice. Cyber Quest and Kids Quest are closed until further notice.
Scooters are available to rent.
• Mongo Bay Grill, Island Perk and Currents Restaurant are open with restrictions. Parlay Lounge is available for additional, non-smoking seating.
• Tado Steakhouse is open Friday-Sunday with limited seating and reservations.
• Tradewinds is closed until further notice.
• Element Bar & Lounge, Emerald Bay Lounge, Barracudas Bar, Bongos and Cabana Bar are open with restrictions.
• Barefoot Bar and No Tap Bar are closed until further notice.
The hotel is open with limited rooms available. Your previously made reservation(s) will be honored for the date(s) of your reservation. You can cancel or change your reservation by calling 1-888-867-STAY.
• Plexi-barriers are in place at the hotel’s front desk.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located in the hotel lobby.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures have been implemented in all hotel rooms and for the high-touch areas within them, including light switches and door handles.
• New technology and innovative cleaning methods, including electrostatic sprayers with disinfectant mist, are used throughout the hotel.
• Non-essential high-touch items, such as menus and hotel guides, have been removed from hotel rooms. Select non-essential items as well as additional essential items, such as towels and pillows, are available upon request.
• Housekeeping is unavailable unless requested by the guest staying in the room. Housekeeping will not enter a guest’s room without permission.
Select shows and events have been rescheduled for later this year and early 2021. Other shows and events are canceled. Updates on events can be found at http://TIcasino.com/live-entertainment and our social media platforms as more information becomes available.
Tickets for canceled shows will automatically be refunded to the method of purchase.
All tickets purchased for the original show date will be honored for the rescheduled date. If you desire a refund, please contact your point of purchase as soon as possible; refunds are only available for a designated period of time. Please visit http://TIcasino.com/live-entertainment to learn more or contact the Treasure Island Box Office at email@example.com.
Wave Spa is closed until further notice. Existing appointments are canceled.
The RV Park is open and accepting reservations for the 2020 season.
The Marina is open for the 2020 season.
Spirit of the Water is temporarily docked and not accepting reservations.
The Lagoon and Barefoot Bar are closed until further notice.
Island Xtreme Bowl and Xtreme Café are closed until further notice. The No-Tap Summer Doubles League is canceled.
Mount Frontenac is open for the season with new procedures and guidelines. To see the full list of procedures, please visit http://mountfrontenac.com/.
Valet parking is not available. Shuttle service is available on property.
Self-service beverage stations have been removed; coffee and soda are available from waitstaff upon request.
The gift shop is open with limited occupancy enforced.
Please contact our Call Center from 9am-10pm at 1-800-222-7077 with additional questions not listed above. We understand these changes may be disappointing to some guests. We appreciate your patience and want you to know that the health and safety of our team members and guests remains our top priority.