We’re betting you are ready for a little live action and so are we! Treasure Island Resort & Casino will reopen to the public at 8am on June 1 with a phased reopening approach. We have missed you greatly and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Treasure Island will look different when you return and that is because over the last couple of months, we’ve been working hard to put a comprehensive safety plan in place that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while providing the fun and entertaining destination that you expect when you visit The Island.
We are limiting operations and hours for the first week, but our slot machines, table games and pull tab stations will be open; you can grab something to eat at Mongo Bay or Island Perk; and you will be able to relax with a beverage from one of four bars. Guest Services and the Island Passport Club also will be open. Continue to visit ticasino.com for more information about our phased reopening, including the return of additional amenities and what we are doing to keep our guests and team members safe.
Here is what you can expect when we open our doors to you on June 1:
• We will be open from 8am to 2am daily
• Designated entrances and exits to assist with traffic control into and out of the casino
• All guests and team members will be required to wear a mask
• All team members will be required to complete a health screening before beginning their shift
• Any team member or guest with an elevated temperature as defined by the CDC will be asked to return when they are healthy again
• Social distancing measures on the gaming floor, with open seats and spaces between slot machines and limited seating at table games
• Smoking will not be permitted at table games
• Limited restaurants and bars with designated eating areas
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing, including on-demand cleaning from our new TI Clean Team
• Plexi-barriers at most guest interaction points
• Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the property
• Self-service beverage stations have been removed; coffee and soda will be available from waitstaff upon request
The second phase of our reopening plan will begin on June 5, when we return to our normal 24-hour operations. Our hotel will reopen with limited room availability; Bingo will return but will be located in the Island Event Center to allow for proper social distancing; and Tradewinds will reopen offering individually packaged food and featured items but will not be a traditional buffet.
We thank you for your understanding and patience over the last two months and we are ready and excited to welcome you back. Please remember that you play an essential role in keeping Treasure Island safe by adhering to social distancing requirements, washing your hands frequently, wearing a mask, and, most importantly, staying home if you are sick.
We look forward to seeing you at The Island!
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is officially reopening to the public Monday, June 1 with proactive limits and restrictions in place to promote social distancing and, most importantly, protect the health and safety of our guests, team members and the Prairie Island Indian Community.
We said we would not reopen until we were confident that we could operate safely and protect our guests, team members and Tribal community. We believe our reopening plan allows us to prioritize health and safety while still providing the fun and entertaining destination that you expect when you visit The Island.
We will not resume normal hours of operation yet. Our initial hours of operation will be limited to 8am-2am. Continue checking TIcasino.com for the latest updates on our hours.
• Limited slot machines will be open with open seats and spacing between machines.
• Table game will be open with a maximum of three people per table. Smoking will not be permitted at any table games.
• Pull Tab stations will be open.
• Select restaurants will be open and serving limited menus. In addition, there will be designated eating areas.
• The main entrance and Island Event Center entrance will be open. All other entrances will be closed in order to limit the flow of foot traffic, including the Bingo entrance.
• Bingo will open on June 5 and will temporarily take place in the Island Event Center.
• The Pull Tab Booth will open on June 5.
• The Poker Room will be closed until further notice.
• The maximum capacity of Treasure Island Resort & Casino will be monitored and limited.
• All team members and guests will be required to wear masks.
• All team members will be required to complete a health screening before beginning their shift.
• Any team member or guest with an elevated temperature as defined by the CDC will be asked to return when they are healthy again.
We have extended the expiration date for slot machine cash-out vouchers to six months from their current expiration dates, if the voucher expiration date occurs on or before Sunday, May 31, 2020.
New offers and invitations will be issued starting Monday, June 1.
You will receive a rescheduled date to pick up your watch.
If you had a birthday during the temporary closure, we will issue an equivalent birthday offer to you to be valid through Tuesday, June 30.
Your Island Passport Club card is still active and your tier status will be maintained until Thursday, October 1. All Island Comp balances and Island Point balances will be kept in your account.
Island Passport Club kiosks will be open but have been relocated to allow for social distancing. Floor decals will indicate where guests should stand while waiting for and using the kiosks to prevent crowding and encourage social distancing.
Buses will not be making trips to and from Treasure Island Resort & Casino until further notice.
Due to the limited capacity, children under 18 years old will not be allowed in any area of Treasure Island Resort & Casino until further notice. Cyber Quest and Kids Quest will not be open.
Scooters will be available to rent as usual.
Mongo Bay Grill, Island Perk, Parlay Lounge, Element Bar & Lounge, Emerald Bay and Barracudas Bar will be open with restrictions. Parlay Lounge is available as a designated eating area and will be non-smoking. Tradewinds will reopen on June 5 and will offer individually packaged food and featured items but will not be a traditional buffet. All other restaurants and bars will be closed until further notice.
The hotel will open on June 5 with limited rooms available. Your previously-made reservation will be honored for the date(s) of your reservation. You can cancel or change your reservation by calling 1-888-867-STAY.
Select shows and events have been rescheduled for later this year and early 2021. Other select shows and events have been canceled. Updates on events can be found at TIcasino.com and our social media platforms as more information becomes available.
Tickets for canceled shows will automatically be refunded to the method of purchase.
• All tickets purchased for the original show date will be honored for the rescheduled date. If you desire a refund, please contact your point of purchase as soon as possible; refunds are only available for a designated period of time. Please visit TIcasino.com/live-entertainment to learn more or contact the Treasure Island Box Office at email@example.com.
Wave Spa remains closed and is not making new appointments at this time. Existing appointments will be canceled.
The RV Park will open on June 5 and begin accepting reservations for the 2020 season.
The Marina is open for the 2020 season with restrictions.
Spirit of the Water is temporarily docked and not accepting reservations.
The Lagoon and Barefoot bar remain closed.
Island Xtreme Bowl and Xtreme Café remain closed. The No-Tap Summer Doubles League is canceled.
Mount Frontenac is open for the season with restrictions and guidelines. To see the full list of restrictions and new procedures, please visit mountfrontenac.com.
Valet parking will not be available until further notice. Shuttle service is available on property.
Self-service beverage stations have been removed; coffee and soda will be available from waitstaff upon request.
The gift shop will open on June 5 with limited occupancy enforced.
Please contact our Call Center from 9am-10pm starting Wednesday, May 27 at 1-800-222-7077 with additional questions not listed above. We understand these changes may be disappointing to some guests. We appreciate your patience and want you to know that the health and safety of our team members and guests remains our top priority.
Treasure Island Resort & Casino will reopen to the public at 8am on June 1.