Treasure Island Resort & Casino has a comprehensive safety plan in place that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while providing the fun and entertaining destination that you always expect when you visit The Island.
Additional safety measures you can expect when you visit The Island:
Every safety measure has been implemented with the health and safety of our guests and team members as our top priority. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please remember that you play an essential role in keeping Treasure Island safe by washing your hands frequently, wearing a mask if you have not been vaccinated, and, most importantly, staying home if you are sick.
Continue to visit TIcasino.com and our social media platforms for the most up-to-date information and safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you at The Island!
• The Poker Room is closed until further notice.
• Prime Thyme Sub Shop is closed until further notice.
• No smoking. Please use the designated smoking areas.
• All team members and guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
The Rochester and La Crosse bus routes are currently running. For a complete route schedule, please visit TIcasino.com/directions.
Scooters are available to rent.
The hotel is open with a reduced number of rooms available. Your previously made reservation(s) will be honored for the date(s) of your reservation. You can cancel or change your reservation by calling 1-888-867-STAY (7829).
• Plexi-barriers are in place at the hotel’s front desk.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located in the hotel lobby.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures have been implemented in all hotel rooms and for the high-touch areas within them, including light switches and door handles.
• New technology and innovative cleaning methods, including electrostatic sprayers with disinfectant mist, are used throughout the hotel.
• Non-essential high-touch items, such as menus and hotel guides, have been removed from hotel rooms. Select non-essential items as well as additional essential items, such as towels and pillows, are available upon request.
• Housekeeping is unavailable unless requested by the guest staying in the room. Housekeeping will not enter a guest’s room without permission.
Children are allowed inside while in the company of an adult at least 18 years of age at all times.
Select shows and events have been rescheduled for 2021 or 2022. Other shows and events are canceled. Updates on events can be found at TIcasino.com/live-entertainment and our social media platforms as more information becomes available.
Tickets for canceled shows will automatically be refunded to the method of purchase.
All tickets purchased for the original show date will be honored for the rescheduled date. If you desire a refund, please contact your point of purchase as soon as possible; refunds are only available for a designated period of time. Please visit TIcasino.com/live-entertainment to learn more or contact the Treasure Island Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is excited to welcome guests back to the Treasure Island Amphitheater this summer. To do so safely, we have developed a comprehensive plan that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and team members while still providing the fun of The Island.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team members, we have implemented new health and safety measures that will be in place during all shows at the Treasure Island Amphitheater.
• Guests and team members are strongly encouraged, but not required, to wear masks.
• Plexi-barriers will be in place at most guest interaction points.
• Seating capacities and floor plans will vary by show and be reviewed on an event-by-event basis to ensure appropriate physical distancing follows current guidelines.
• Smoking will only be allowed in designated smoking areas.
Our safety measures have been made with the health and safety of our guests and team members as our top priority. Please continue to visit TIcasino.com and our social media platforms for the most up-to-date information and safety measures.
Please contact our Call Center at 1-800-222-7077 with additional questions not listed above. We understand these changes may be disappointing to some guests. We appreciate your patience and want you to know that the health and safety of our team members and guests remain our top priority.