Treasure Island Amphitheater Rules, Regulations & Policies
Information in this document highlights general admittance and facility use policies for the Treasure Island Amphitheater. Failure to follow the policies may result in ejection from the premises.
• ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED
• No backpacks or oversized bags are permitted (bags should be no larger than 12” (H) x 12” (W) x 6” (D)
• Chairs under 38” in height are permitted for general admission lawn ticket holders only
Day of Show Parking:
Parking will be available to all guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Valet parking is available at designated casino entrances only. Shuttles will be operated for elderly and disabled persons from satellite parking areas only. Parking delays are to be expected within two hours prior to show time.
UPON ENTRY: All carry-in items are subject to inspection. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If guests have any items that are not allowed in the venue, said items must be returned to parked vehicles or be discarded in appropriate trash receptacles at the entry gates. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please refer to each event for the specific age limit for entry.
All attendees must have valid photo identification on their person at all times while on resort property. Photo identification is required at will call, the box office and most concession areas when using a payment other than cash.
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
• Valid State Driver’s License/State ID
• United States Active Military ID
• Any Tribal ID (for purchases of alcohol: only Tribal IDs issued in the state of Minnesota are acceptable)
Re-entry is permitted. Guests must ensure all personal items needed for the event are brought in at time of entry. If guests leave the venue at any point – there is no readmittance without a ticket. If guests are asked to leave the venue due to a policy violation there will be no re-entry allowed, and no refund issued.
Accessible seating is located in each seating section and may be purchased through the Treasure Island box office or via Ticketmaster. If assistance is needed, guests are asked to contact a Treasure Island staff member.
Service animals are welcome at Treasure Island. A service animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. Emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals are not considered service animals. The handler is responsible for supervising the service animal including toileting, feeding, grooming, and veterinary care. Service animals must be under the control of the handler at all times. If a service animal is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it, staff may request the animal be removed from the premises.
Lost or Stolen Tickets:
Guests are urged to report any lost or stolen tickets to Ticketmaster as soon they are made aware the tickets are missing or destroyed. If a ticket needs to be reprinted during the event, guests may visit the box office and have their ticket reprinted for a fee. Please note that Treasure Island is only able to accommodate reprints for tickets that were purchased from a Ticketmaster/Live Nation authorized retailer.
Reselling tickets is strictly prohibited. Any guest caught selling tickets on or around the venue will be removed from the venue. Treasure Island assumes no responsibility for tickets purchased elsewhere other than the Treasure Island box office or via Ticketmaster. Ticket buyers who purchase from brokers, third parties or other web sites or individuals are not covered by Treasure Island and/or Ticketmaster policies.
Any handouts or solicitation of any kind must be approved by Treasure Island’s marketing department prior to show day and a permit must be issued. If permission has not been granted, individuals will be immediately escorted off the property.
There are ATMs located outdoors at the venue for cash-purchase needs. However, credit card purchasing will be available at most outlets.
Guests may purchase alcoholic beverages at select outdoor locations within the venue. No outside alcohol is allowed even if it was purchased from an outlet located inside Treasure Island Resort & Casino. Guest must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and consume alcohol. Servers have the right to refuse service.
Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only. Please see venue map or look for signage directing guests to this area.
All events are held rain or shine. There are no refunds or exchanges unless the event is canceled. Cancellations will only occur in the event of severe weather, artist cancellation, or an act of God. In the event of a show cancellation, local media will be notified and any information about a potential reschedule will be made available. Refunds will be available at the original point of purchase only. In the event that a performance is rescheduled to an alternate date, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date. Refunds will be issued for a canceled event only, not a postponed event.
All shows will go on rain or shine. However, in the event of severe weather, guests will be kept informed via various traditional and social media outlets. An event may be delayed, postponed, or canceled depending on the severity of the weather expected.
Cameras and Videotaping:
The standard venue policy allows cell phones. Any other camera, especially those that have a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in the venue. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than ½ inch, it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed. Most artists do not permit cameras so please do not attempt to bring one into the venue. Video and audio recording is not permitted.
In the event of an emergency while on site, Treasure Island has trained EMTs and paramedics to assist with medical issues. The First Aid station is located on the west side of the venue near the concessions building. Any staff member with a radio can dispatch First Aid to the location needed. The Prairie Island Police Department and other public safety officers are on site during events for your safety and assistance as needed. Treasure Island works closely with the National Weather Service and other sources to ensure timely information on any weather-related issues. Please follow the Treasure Island Facebook page and Twitter account for the latest developments on event days.
Lost and Found:
The lost and found is located inside the main casino entrance at the guest services counter.
• Cell phones are permitted in the venue. Guests are urged to turn off the volume. Please note that some artists may not permit photos or video with a cell phone during their performance. This will be clearly communicated.
• Lawn chairs under 38” in height are permitted if the guest ticket states general admission lawn seating ONLY. One chair per person.
• Sunscreen and bug spray in non-aerosol cans or containers
• Blankets or towels– no larger than 10′ x 10′
• Stadium seating cushions
• Purses or handbags no larger than 12” (H) x 12” (W) x 6” (D)
• Firearms or weapons of any kind, including mace or other irritants
• Illegal drugs/substances
• Any food and beverage (even if purchased inside the casino property)
• Coolers (of any kind)
• Wallet chains
• Pocket knives, chains
• Pets, except service animals
• Electronics other than cell phones including but not limited to: laptops, iPads, Kindles, video games, etc.
• Audio or video recording devices (includes GoPros), professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
• Bags, backpacks or other bags larger than 12” (H) x 12” (W) x 6” (D)
• Bullhorns, noisemakers, laser pointers, glow sticks
• Skateboards, inline skates, bicycles and hoverboards
• Baseballs, footballs, tennis balls, beach balls or flying discs, etc.
• Aerosol cans
• Grilling equipment
• Glass of any kind
• Signs, flags, banners or posters
• Stollers and wagons
• Any garment displaying the words “Security” or “Police”
Other items, which may not be listed, are subject to being denied within the premises if deemed harmful to venue patrons.
Please check our social media websites regarding last minute updates: